Do not store any leather garments in plastic bags for more than a week at a time and never leave them in the garment bag in extreme heat.
- Brush your leather to remove particles of dust and dirt before storing them.
- Leather chaps should be professionally dry-cleaned using a reliable leather cleaner.
- Chaps and garments using Ultrasuede® can be hand washed.
- Hand polish the silver domes (yes, they are real silver) that decorate some garments by gently rubbing a jewelers cloth over them to keep them shiny and bright.
- To re-attach the Austrian crystals to garments, use Super Glue Gel on leather and the metallic fabrics. Use Aleene's Jewel-It (embellishing glue) on all suede and cloth fabrics.
- Use Forever New to hand wash fabric blouses, vests, jackets and pants. We enclose a gift packet for you to try with your order. Larger bottles ae for sale from our company.Please do not wash your leather garments